Blokes behind the posts

:lol: Might be... might be... :)
 
*sigh* :roll: Ahhh, dear ol' misguided lanc.
Bio-mechanical aircraft are far, far beyond the aspirations of the Canadian government. Unless they're used and cheap.

That's how we do business! :wink:



(God, I'm so depressed. :( )
 
Come on Non... we were only kiddin
 
I was born in Hounslow Middlesex in 1963, Moved to Slough Buckinghamshire in 1965, due to County Boundary changes in 1972, Slough became part of Berkshire, I work for a small computer company in Marlow Buckinghamshire. My parents use to take me to a lot of Airshows, and I remember being thrilled by the sound of a Rolls Royce Merlin, I still love the sound of a Merlin. I am also involved in Railway Preservation, and when I can I get down to Didcot Railway Centre, and work weekends there. I also drive this at Didcot
22GWR.jpg


A Great Western Diesel Railcar built in 1940 with 2 X AEC Diesel Engines

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Nice pic!

Why close the topic there?
 
Let's see what you got...
 
Dont be rude :oops:
 
Well they are both great!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back