Blokes behind the posts (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I heard back from Les. He is doing alright, but after his last computer upgrade, his machine has become a dog. I gave him a couple of suggestions to try and he may be doing an upgrade again. I let him know everyone said hello. He misses being here, so hopefully he will be back soon.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
FLYBOYJ said:
GREAT STUFF - I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE HELICOPTER ONE - THANKS!

:D

What helicopter one?

I think he has a clip of a guy who jumps into a Schwitzer 300 helicopter and tries to fly it (he thinks because he could fly an airplane, he could fly a helicopter). He learns quickly the two are very different! :stoopyd:

evangilder said:
I heard back from Les. He is doing alright, but after his last computer upgrade, his machine has become a dog. I gave him a couple of suggestions to try and he may be doing an upgrade again. I let him know everyone said hello. He misses being here, so hopefully he will be back soon.
Well, it's good to know he's alive and well anyway. :cool:

FLYBOYJ said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
FLYBOYJ said:
GREAT STUFF - I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE HELICOPTER ONE - THANKS!

:D

What helicopter one?

I think he has a clip of a guy who jumps into a Schwitzer 300 helicopter and tries to fly it (he thinks because he could fly an airplane, he could fly a helicopter). He learns quickly the two are very different! :stoopyd:

That is very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back