Boored

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Try doing anagrams of peoples sigs
if you play around with the letters of yours Lanc it comes out as
Streach Elastic Skanks

As a student, I feel ideally placed to answer this question. My usual formula for boredom is this;

1) Open a textbook

2) Close textbook

3) Pick up phone

4) Call buddy. If buddy has money proceed to step 5. If buddy is as broke as you are, proceed to step 6

5) Result! Hit the pub! (I started drinking in my local at 15, theres gotta be a pub round you that just doesnt care, surely? ;) )

6) Unlucky. Head into town, engage in chav-hunting, window shopping and general mooching

7) Return home. Watch football.

8 ) Call girlfriend and listen to reasons she cant see you till later

9) All options have failed. Sleep! :)

Anyways, as you're in good old blighty, you can cow-tip, go to the park and laugh at the chavs drinking White Lightning, or channel-surf freeview til you fall asleep! :lol:

Hey Bomb Taxi here are a few anagrams:

DORMITORY:
> When you rearrange the letters:
> DIRTY ROOM
>
>
> PRESBYTERIAN:
> BEST IN PRAYER
>
>
>
> DESPERATION:
> A ROPE ENDS IT
>
>
>
> GEORGE BUSH:
> HE BUGS GORE
>
>
>
> THE MORSE CODE:
> HERE COME DOTS
>
>
>
> SLOT MACHINES:
> CASH LOST IN ME
>
>
> ANIMOSITY:
> IS NO AMITY
>
>
>
> MOTHER-IN-LAW:
> WOMAN HITLER
>
>
>
> SNOOZE ALARMS:
> ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S
>
>
>
> A DECIMAL POINT:
> I'M A DOT IN PLACE
>
>
>
> THE EARTHQUAKES:
> THAT QUEER SHAKE
>
>
>
> ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
> TWELVE PLUS ONE
>

Do a really vague search on a search engine, like "Luftwaffe" or "Lancaster" and look through all 500 pages of results (I've wasted many hours doing this :rolleyes: ) you do find some good pictures you wouldnt normally find though

If not that you can always burn or blow up things, thats always fun :D

:lol:

I can whittle away hours watching both golf and Snooker, what you think is half an hour is actually 3 hours! ;) If only there was a snooker club with full sized tables around, id be down there an awful lot. My half-size table is, well, rubbish ;)

I used to try and watch snooker in the sixties when Joe Davies was king of the baize but as all the TV sets where black and white it made trying to work out which ball was which a real bummer. I've tried to play both billiards and snooker and I have to admit I was total toilet.
Actually CC I see Steve Davies very frequently as he uses the rail station where I'm based nearly every week.

trackend said:
I used to try and watch snooker in the sixties when Joe Davies was king of the baize but as all the TV sets where black and white it made trying to work out which ball was which a real bummer. I've tried to play both billiards and snooker and I have to admit I was total toilet.
Actually CC I see Steve Davies very frequently as he uses the rail station where I'm based nearly every week.

I play snooker, and will not deny that I think im good. I need a fulll sized table to utilize my positional and power shots. Heck if I had the facilities, id work at turning pro.

screw it ! kick back after you have the tunes jacked up to 8 plus with the windows about ready to blow out......doing exactly that in my office............ouch ! Rock Scorps

hey erich it's not often you visit us here in the off topic section, well welcome, just tkae your won advice, kick back and relax.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back