Breguet Blow Out!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I forgot! :cry:

I had collected some reference pictures, but this was the only Greek one I could find, do you think it's enough to go on?

Attachments

• Bre19A2_Greece_1928.jpg
    Bre19A2_Greece_1928.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 82
Wurger: Thanks, I'd appreciate pics from any of the 'missing' countries.. 8)

Matt: I think I may have a new project now...

Very nice profiles of the Breguet 19! I was looking through one of my old books which happens to give a little history of this plane. A highly modified version of this plane, Breguet 19 TR (Transalantique) nicknamed "Super-Bidon" (huge gas tank :) ) was flown by Dieu-donne Costes and Maurice Bellonte from Paris to New York on September 1st 1930. It was the first East-to-West transatlantic flight. (37 hours, 37 minutes. 450 liters of fuel was left from the original 5,570 liters.)

Very nice profiles of the Breguet 19! I was looking through one of my old books which happens to give a little history of this plane. A highly modified version of this plane, Breguet 19 TR (Transalantique) nicknamed "Super-Bidon" (huge gas tank :) ) was flown by Dieu-donne Costes and Maurice Bellonte from Paris to New York on September 1st 1930. It was the first East-to-West transatlantic flight. (37 hours, 37 minutes. 450 liters of fuel was left from the original 5,570 liters.)

Oh yeah, I found a lot of pictures of the big red monster... 8)

I had a go at the Greek one (basically the French one re-coloured with new markings)

This is my new format: PNG file, and larger size too - I'm thinking to put all my planes on the Clavework site in this format...

Attachments

• Bre19_Greece_site.png
    Bre19_Greece_site.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 99
Looking great.!!!!
:thumbleft:

I've found Japanese colour profile.But it is quite of poor quality.As far as the rest of Breguet 19 users still without a succes.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back