Bristol Mercuary XV/XX Engine Layer for Bristol Blenheim (or whatever you choose)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

razor1uk

Staff Sergeant
Dec 12, 2008
Tamago no Chie, (B'ham, UK)
I've made a Bristol Mercuary XV/XX pic can use this as you wish, although it might be better if it still was used within the British Empire/Commonwealth Armed Forces A/C.

But so long as some visible credit is given somewhere in the Skin/Templete, even if its in small 'Visitor' TT2 font, its ok too, just post a link pic here as well please. Lets see your Bristols in action :oops:
Heres a pic...
blenheimbristolmercarye.jpg

I hope its ok enough, if using GIMP, you will be abler to copy each layer over, making sure they're above the/your 'Internals' layer.
If you want a copy of the full engine in uber large scale, or you'd prefer it in XCF, post a reply or PM me.

Enjoy, happy flying and skinning! Those whom DL it, are also welcome to post a pic of it in any bird they have 'mounted' the engine in in the meantime.

P.S. Please let me know of any problems or requests.

Attachments

• Bristol-Mercuary-Engine-Blenhiem.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Mmm, 85 views, 3 DL's and not a typo... Turing bless the internet :D

I do welcome any replies or commnets and can source other frontal radial engne pics or create/re-create them from my existing private radial photo collection.

Last edited:
Well, "Happiness is big Bristols" I heard once. :lol: But I think if you want replies, you should go to a skinner's forum. This one here is somewhat off-topic for your kind of work. Nevertheless, it's nice work though. Too bad I got not enough time to make Il-2 skins anymore.

Krabat

Thanks and topicaly noted, cheers Krabát42. Big Bristols, yep, I remember the T Shirts (and pics *muhuhahaha).

Mods.. Hi er, I hope it woud be possible for you to correctly located this post in the apropitrate skinners section so I wouldn't have to double post? Thanks Guys... here's some fanservice for you, some 'Big Bristols'
2851903360_a1b353c7d2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back