Bristol Mercuary XV/XX Engine Layer for Bristol Blenheim (or whatever you choose)

Discussion in 'IL-2 Sturmovik Pilot's Lounge' started by razor1uk, Apr 26, 2010.

1. razor1uk

razor1uk Well-Known Member

Tamago no Chie
    #1 razor1uk, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
    I've made a Bristol Mercuary XV/XX pic can use this as you wish, although it might be better if it still was used within the British Empire/Commonwealth Armed Forces A/C.

But so long as some visible credit is given somewhere in the Skin/Templete, even if its in small 'Visitor' TT2 font, its ok too, just post a link pic here as well please. Lets see your Bristols in action :oops:
    Heres a pic...
    [​IMG]

I hope its ok enough, if using GIMP, you will be abler to copy each layer over, making sure they're above the/your 'Internals' layer.
    If you want a copy of the full engine in uber large scale, or you'd prefer it in XCF, post a reply or PM me.

Enjoy, happy flying and skinning! Those whom DL it, are also welcome to post a pic of it in any bird they have 'mounted' the engine in in the meantime.

P.S. Please let me know of any problems or requests.

Attached Files:

2. razor1uk

Tamago no Chie
    #2 razor1uk, May 18, 2010
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
    Mmm, 85 views, 3 DL's and not a typo... Turing bless the internet :D

I do welcome any replies or commnets and can source other frontal radial engne pics or create/re-create them from my existing private radial photo collection.

3. Krabat42

Krabat42 Member

Historian
    Well, "Happiness is big Bristols" I heard once. :lol: But I think if you want replies, you should go to a skinner's forum. This one here is somewhat off-topic for your kind of work. Nevertheless, it's nice work though. Too bad I got not enough time to make Il-2 skins anymore.

Krabat

4. razor1uk

Tamago no Chie
    #4 razor1uk, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    Thanks and topicaly noted, cheers Krabát42. Big Bristols, yep, I remember the T Shirts (and pics *muhuhahaha).

Mods.. Hi er, I hope it woud be possible for you to correctly located this post in the apropitrate skinners section so I wouldn't have to double post? Thanks Guys... here's some fanservice for you, some 'Big Bristols'
    [​IMG]