Bulgarian MS.406s

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sagittario64

Airman 1st Class
Nov 21, 2011
Michigan
I read that bulgaria acquired around 20 or so MS.406s for themselves during wwii. is there any pictures, profiles, or art and drawings of these? also is there any combat record for these? im looking into the bulgarian air forces combat history during wwii and its rather generic and unspecific for referring to which specific planes achieved certain successes and failures. and I apologize for this thread being in aircraft requests. im in a hurry and i failed to see it wasnt "aircraft picture requests" or just "aviation"

Last edited:
Yes well i am grateful for this information. but since you brought up the dewoitines, might i ask for some aviation art(if there is any) on the Bulgarian Dewoitine 520s? I have profiles and pictures, and i believe i saw art somewhere, but i cannot find the site again

Have you tried to google it? Here's two after a quick search...

rsmodels_92091_artwork.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

Ive seen those, and i have them in my collection. Im speaking of different ones. Ive tried google images over and over, but i havent found them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back