Oct 30, 2008 #1 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Now that is how it out to be done... Attachments GWB.avi GWB.avi 2.4 MB · Views: 125
Oct 30, 2008 #2 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States He he, nice one Matt.
Oct 31, 2008 Thread starter #3 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Only in my dreams.
Oct 31, 2008 #5 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Good one.
Oct 31, 2008 #6 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC Awesome!
Oct 31, 2008 #7 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere it would be fitting I have to admit before he heads out to pasture......... thanks Matt I got a good chuckle
it would be fitting I have to admit before he heads out to pasture......... thanks Matt I got a good chuckle