Buy your own Su-27

Gimme one, and I'll fly it!

After all, who wants to have the diapers changed when THEY decide...

JL
 
They just recenty had a show on The History Channel about what pilots and aircraft have to go through to get them
on the airshow circuit. Qualifications up the ying-yang; inspections from city. state, feds, not to mention all the
money it takes for upkeep, maintanance, hangering, fuel and good mechanics/technicians are not cheap, either.

Joe knows all about it, and he will tell you it takes big bucks to own a warbird and lots more to keep it flying. Just think,
for starters, it will cost you upwards of fifty grand to have a recip engine overhauled. You can probably double that for a Merlin.

Charles
 
I think that I'll stick to my Me 262, Arado 234 and Ho 229....
 
Crazy to think you could buy such a high performance warplane which is only outperformed by the Raptor.

I wonder if they have sold it yet? I have seen videos of one of them flying and it looks superb. Pride must be a first class outfit to even attempt it.

Good luck to them.

I wonder if they could restore a Concorde....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back