Can you identify this prop. plane?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SoCalGlenn

Recruit
Nov 4, 2007
SoCal
This is a picture of my grandfather, who was born in 1921 (now deceased), in an unidentified aircraft.

Can anyone identify the plane?

I am thinking the picture may be from the 30s, or there abouts. My grandfather flew in WWII and Korea, although I'm not sure of the exact locations. He also flew for the national guard at some point, back home.

any help is appeciated!

Attachments

• Grandpa_The Bee.jpg
    Grandpa_The Bee.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 239
I'm sure you could look up his name with the Airforce ..(If thats who he flow with)...If he flow B-26's ...Then he was a bad a$$ I would say..Not an EZ plane to fly...Do some digging on the b-26 I bet your shocked at what you find.. You got to have more info on him then your three lines are so..Well come to the forum...Give the info you do have ..The guys around here are real good at stuff like this...The info is out there ..Its just knowing "were' its at is the hard part...

Wow, thanks, guys.

This has got me really intrigued, and I will start looking into his military service. I know he was a test pilot at some point in time.

---

I am learning that my grandfather flew in the Burma/China/India theater, including flights over "the hump" around the mid 1940s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back