Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheddar cheese

Major General
Jan 9, 2004
WSM, England
Due to the recent increase of conversation including cars, i have created this topic to keep it out of the aviation forums :D

anyway, the greatest car of all time had to be the mini 8) :D

Well, it has got good road holding...
mini-santa-rosa2.jpg

mini-cooper-paint.jpg
:scratch: .......... :laughing3:

0908200316413162.jpg

:headbang:

gt40.jpg

:indian: Chief...of....cars...haha..I don't know, I love the DB9 but I love the GT40 as well...DAMN YOU ASTON MARTIN FOR MAKING SUCH A DAMN GOOD CAR!!!

:lol: Nice paint job on that mini though, uh?

but it has a rollcage and a ramming bar and a racing bucket seat and a sports steering wheel and aluminium racing pedals and has checker plate everywhere and has a racing airfilter which sucks in air to make it sound like a turbo and it has knobbly tyres and me as an owner! :lol:

anyone see top gear lastnight?

But...C.C it's a metro. :lol:

No, I didn't I was at the pub. I wanted to see that SLR as well.

it was pretty darn good, they hypnotised hammond and he was doing a road test on childs pedal 911, and the hypnotist made him forget how to drive a car, funniest episode of it i think ever :lol:

as for the SLR, it set the fastest time round the track by 3 seconds ;)

next week, theyre comemmorating the 24th anniversary of of the metro, otherwise known as "the british car to beat the world" :lol:

I reckon it could, it is a good car, not just fast. Did they have any more cars for the 'cool board'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back