Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheddar cheese

Major General
20,259
22
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Location
WSM, England
Due to the recent increase of conversation including cars, i have created this topic to keep it out of the aviation forums :D

anyway, the greatest car of all time had to be the mini 8) :D
 
Well, it has got good road holding...
mini-santa-rosa2.jpg


mini-cooper-paint.jpg
:scratch: .......... :laughing3:

0908200316413162.jpg


:headbang:

gt40.jpg


:indian: Chief...of....cars...haha..I don't know, I love the DB9 but I love the GT40 as well...DAMN YOU ASTON MARTIN FOR MAKING SUCH A DAMN GOOD CAR!!!
 
:lol: Nice paint job on that mini though, uh?
 
but it has a rollcage and a ramming bar and a racing bucket seat and a sports steering wheel and aluminium racing pedals and has checker plate everywhere and has a racing airfilter which sucks in air to make it sound like a turbo and it has knobbly tyres and me as an owner! :lol:

anyone see top gear lastnight?
 
But...C.C it's a metro. :lol:

No, I didn't I was at the pub. I wanted to see that SLR as well.
 
it was pretty darn good, they hypnotised hammond and he was doing a road test on childs pedal 911, and the hypnotist made him forget how to drive a car, funniest episode of it i think ever :lol:

as for the SLR, it set the fastest time round the track by 3 seconds :wink:

next week, theyre comemmorating the 24th anniversary of of the metro, otherwise known as "the british car to beat the world" :lol:
 
that wont win, its too twitchy :wink: the Radical SR3 is actually the quickest car round the track ever, but they took its time off for some reason :wink:
 
that wont win, its too twitchy :wink: the Radical SR3 is actually the quickest car round the track ever, but they took its time off for some reason :wink:
 
I reckon it could, it is a good car, not just fast. Did they have any more cars for the 'cool board'?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back