Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patient, ok...

Damnit im getting impatient now, ive been waiting bloody long enough!

But in truth it was about a year before this site really picked up...even when i was a new member here it wasnt hugely active. Hope we dont have to wait there long!

You imagined the whole thing - what you thought was a cafe in the Piazza Navona, was in reality Mrs. Terrible's Golden Fry Chip Shop in Scunthorpe.

Oh believe me, it can get so bad you wouldn't credit it. These are only the primary stages of your affliction. Before long you'll be saying that doner kebabs are a wholesome and nutritious food!

Hallucinations tend not to be reality-grounded things. When the madness takes its final form, C.C will be sporting a huge black moustache and grubby singlet, chasing the local cats of Launceston with a bottle of chilli sauce and a meat cleaver!

Mah, I deal with the pain in my own way. At least I wont take up space sitting down on the bus, and that will get me respect with old people in the community

Hi,
I´m not THAT old (I´m 30 now) but I really enjoy those big old cars from 50´s and 60´s. I will have my ´67 Mustang someday, but until then, let share some pictures...

Douglas.

Attachments

• chevrolet_camaro_1967-1.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 393
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread