Cars

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum drives one of these:

frontera3.jpg

Vauxhall Frontera

My dad drivs one of these:

Renault_Kangoo.jpg

Renault Kangoo

And I drive One of these

FiestaXR2.jpg

Ford Fiesta XR2

75? Anything much over 60 will distress our Renault 4 van. Not only is it 'Off White with Hint of Rust and Splodges of Red Lead Paint', but the bonnet is metallic green, having been scavenged off another Renault! Now that's true style!

Here is a ride with style! 1938 Ford Pickup. One of our guys was driving this all over the airport yesterday. The engine is tuned nicely too, has a great rumble and growl to it.

Attachments

• 38ford.jpg
    38ford.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 38ford2.jpg
    38ford2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,052
That's nice too, CC. But you wouldn't make a parts run in that! ;)

NS, I think the older cars get a bit of a break on the emissions stuff. There are alot of funky parts of that law, but I don't know them very well. I can't afford a classic...yet. :)

Actually you are required to keep all original emissions, or their equivalent and CAFE approved, parts on them and in proper working order. You also must keep them healthy and in tune.

The emissions regs also apply to the engine, ie. if the engine is an eighty-nine then all emissions standards for 89 are required even if it's in a 1960 car/truck.

No really, that site is my new life now, from now on i am only a less regular member of this site, such as Maestro or Kiwimac. This slow rate of post will continue until i reach about 10000 posts, by which time i will probably slowly slip away into nothing from the site...

Its pretty dead though (only 2 members) Could a couple of people with at least a vague interest please join to get the site going? Its only Me and Pauly posting at the mo' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back