CFS 2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

commando

Recruit
Oct 18, 2007
Australia
Hi.
I have Cfs 2. Its pretty good, but a bit lacking in ground detail. How many of you have it?

the Commando.

i do!
once i did a custom map and put 20 panzers on the ground. i then landed in the middle of them. after 5 minuets of sitting there under fire, all my plane had was a couple of holes and 1 fire. so much for ground detail.

I fly CFS II and EAW although I have several flight sims. There is a website where you can download enhancements, campaigns and planes created by other gamers for free for CFS II.

I sometimes attack flights of B-17s in the spaceship from "Independance Day" great fun! But I like EAW better.

I have Combat Flight Simulator 2 and I fly it often...

I would recommend that you join our free forum at Sim-Outhouse - Combat Flight Center - Sim-Outhouse and placing your question there... there are tons of helpful folks there that will help you get better scenery for the Pacific. Also, there are bases in the Vietnam, and Europe... with all the addons, CFS2 can cover the world now.

DD

This is my first post. Sim Outhouse is excellent, you'll get as much from their forum as from their download section. also check out simviation.com It's good for all the Sims

Users who are viewing this thread

Back