CFS3 Long time fan. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sixstrings

Airman
Apr 15, 2008
Lake Charles,La.
Been with the CFS series since the beginning . Currently still into CFS3 with 9 separate installs. Two BoB installs ,MAW,PTO-Solomons,PTO-Rising Sun, ETO , Korea,and two custom installs. Also into IL-2 1946 with four installs of it. These are my two favorite combat flight sims. Also have RoF and WOFF-UE . Enjoy them also when in the mood for WWI flight. CFS3 has come a long way and is far better than i ever thought it would be. A good place to check it out is at sim out house ( SOH) . There is a lot there to see and learn . I highly recommend it also sas1946 is good for IL-2 1946 related subjects . Hope this helps. Regards,Scott

Been with the CFS series since the beginning . Currently still into CFS3 with 9 separate installs. Two BoB installs ,MAW,PTO-Solomons,PTO-Rising Sun, ETO , Korea,and two custom installs. Also into IL-2 1946 with four installs of it. These are my two favorite combat flight sims. Also have RoF and WOFF-UE . Enjoy them also when in the mood for WWI flight. CFS3 has come a long way and is far better than i ever thought it would be. A good place to check it out is at sim out house ( SOH) . There is a lot there to see and learn . I highly recommend it also sas1946 is good for IL-2 1946 related subjects . Hope this helps. Regards,Scott
Hi Scott, how are you? I have been looking for PTO-Solomons, PTO-Rising Sun and ETO Mods for a while, but I can't find them. is there any possibility to send me these extras in some way?

Sorry Guys. Been away a while. Haven't visited in years. Just getting some free time to start visiting this wonderful site again. Still into CFS3, even after 20 years strong. Post a lot at sim-outhouse.com and even founded a facebook group called " Combat Flight Simulator 3 Fans" , with getting close to 300 members. So i guess if anyone needs some advice or "where,or who can i get that?" kinda stuff, i'll help anyone the best i can. Been getting into more modern jets and WW I aircraft lately but still very interested in WW II combat aircraft. Regards,Scott

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back