Missing ground textures cfs3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hamis

Airman
Mar 30, 2005
Helsinki
Hi,i have this problem mostly around airfields.Also virtual cockpit doesn't work,nothing happens when i try to select it.I have patched the game and have firepower 1.08.Maybe too new (8.12) drivers for ATi?

VC?When i'm in cockpit view and tap virtual cockpit button i stay in cockpit view,nothing changes.I have tried to configure,but can't make it work.This started year's ago when i was still playing more frequently,possibly when i updated vid card drivers but i'm not sure because it's so long time.Your link btw is invisible.

Try this..

Combat Flight Center, The Internet's Best Resource for Combat Flight Simulator! - index

There is only one cockpit view in cfs3 despite what the commands menu says.
CFS3 was unfinished by M$ so there a a few oddities like that.

Mind you, what other views would you want? :)
This is the Shockwave P51-D

FPCFS3P51D.jpg

There is virtual cockpit which is about the same as normal,but you can scroll smoothly anywhere in the cockpit.It worked previously,but something's wrong now.

There is virtual cockpit which is about the same as normal,but you can scroll smoothly anywhere in the cockpit.It worked previously,but something's wrong now.

If you're meaning you can't scroll round the cockpit, try hitting the 'Scroll Lock' on your keyboard.

Thanks for that,it was snap/scroll view instead of virtual cockpit.:oops: Anything else for texture problem?Could someone explain sound.cfg's "rparams" and "vparams" value by value?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back