CFS 3 on vista?

wombat77

Recruit
2
0
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Hi guys and galls...please someone tell me that I can play version 3 on vista..not on line ...I have the spitfire 08 from real air..stunning!
but feel the need sometimes to go over to dover and kick ass!
thanks
 
Thankyou kind sir....trying to think of a quote now...ummm here's a nice one.recent tv doc showing pilots training to fly a spit.." make love to the air..Don't SHAG IT!!"
 
Hi guys and galls...please someone tell me that I can play version 3 on vista..not on line ...I have the spitfire 08 from real air..stunning!
but feel the need sometimes to go over to dover and kick ass!
thanks

Sweet! Where do you get your downloads from? Is it Real Air? I'm quite happy with flying the in-game Do 335B, but I wouldn't mind an Ar 234, if they have one.
 
Vista!? CFS3 #?

never heard of it(It will be quite good if someone tell me more about it)

SOLO
 
Vista is Windows Vista, the new OS from Microsoft. CFS3 is Combat Flight Simulator 3, the last version of their game in which you can fly a WWII era aircraft.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back