CFS2 downloads from AB Squad

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MikeGazdik

Senior Airman
Dec 13, 2008
Ohio
I just downloaded some aircraft from ABSquad Aircraft. (free online) They have a bunch (CFS2), I grabbed a P-40E, a P-38J and a La-7. They seem to be too good. I love the P-40 but I don't think it can be beat by anything the way it is simmed. A plus is the engine sounds like a combination of a top fuel car and a mean Harley-Davidson.

Yes, AB Squad has some good aircraft but it is a Pirate Site.

From what I can tell, they are currently hosting at least three CFS1 aircraft of mine. I can also recognise the work of other authors there as well. Alain L'Homme has work there as does DieStaffel. None have credits for the original authors.

Several years ago, Priester and I exchanged a few emails in which he agreed to credit my work. He has not done so.

My originals are hosted at Sim-Outhouse.

- Ivan.

Attachments

• cfs1_grumman_ab_f4f_3_wildcat.jpg
    cfs1_grumman_ab_f4f_3_wildcat.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 215
  • lavochkin_ab_la_5fn.jpg
    lavochkin_ab_la_5fn.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 247
  • mitsubishi_ab-a6m8.jpg
    mitsubishi_ab-a6m8.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 222
Ivan, sorry to hear about you're having problems with those guys, definately not cool.

Those are good looking skins! :thumbright:

I prefer places like mudpond, AVHistory and of course, SOH...

Hello GrauGeist,

The first two skins are my stock ones I believe. On the La-5FN, I know it is supposed to be a two-tone gray, but I painted only a single shade out of laziness. AB Squad folks put the bands around the wings on the A6M5 which is really what the plane is. The armament is wrong for a A6M8 which is what Priester is calling it.

S.O.B. :mad:
It would not cost him anything to properly credit the authors. He most certainly is NOT the author.

Here is a link to a screenshot of the updated A6M5 Model 52a:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/cfs-i-ii-iii/screenshots-2737-6.html

About a quarter way down, I posted a few screenshots from CFS.
The obvious difference is that I added my standard version B pilot. The A version pilot is sitting in the Lavochkin at AB Squad. The fellow is proportioned rather large. If he was standing up he would be around 7 feet tall. He looked way too goofy sitting in the E.III Eindecker so I rebuilt him.

- Ivan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back