Christmas plans?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
Well, I dunno what your Christmas plans are, but I'm going to be leaving on the 13th of December to visit my father in El paso, Texas for Christmas. I'm gonna have a lot of fun helping him put up decorations, and possibly making cookies :D

so yea, I'm very excited about seeing my dad for Christmas ^^ I'm gonna make sure EVERYTHING is charged and full before I go xD

so, what are your plans? c:

Me and the wife will be heading to Stuttgart to spend Christmas with my family and her family.

Going to eat a lot of food (wild boar...hmmm) and just spend time with the family.

As for me im working christmas eve till like 6 then im off till i think the 27th or 28th not really sure. But i'll probably end just just hanging around Toronto here doing alot of shopping as i've found my wardrobe has kinda shrunk so boxing day will be the best. Other then that i'll probably just keep on eye on the forum here and welcome any1 new while every1 is out and about with their Families

No plans yet but, as I'm by myself, I'll probably settle down and start work on the new model of the Junkers 88 that I hope has arrived by then. Then, all being well, go to my friend's Dad's pub, for an evening of 'invited guests only'.

A week abroad in a 4 star hotel over christmas with the wife, somone else can do the cooking for a change.

I'm quite looking forward to Xmas day.. my GF will be leaving about 9am to do her family thing, then I'm on my ownsome until 4pm when I pick up my daughter and go meet her.

Then Boxing day, all hell breaks loose! We're flying to Western Australia to see my family for 2 weeks. Haven't seen most of them for 4 years and my daughter hasn't been there since then either, she's 6 now, so it'll be a big thing for her!

Gonna be a good few weeks :) I'm stoked.

I have to be on duty on 25th, then I should get back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back