Christmas Tree...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Are these still standing in your houses or in frot of...???

Here is mine.

Attachments

• Christmas tree.jpg
    Christmas tree.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Christmas tree1.jpg
    Christmas tree1.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Christmas tree6a.jpg
    Christmas tree6a.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Christmas tree6c.jpg
    Christmas tree6c.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Christmas tree7a.jpg
    Christmas tree7a.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 94
W ~ ours go yanked off the table yesterday, de-frocked of lights and bulbs and went out peaceably to the back yard for the birds to use as they see fit.

nice tree by the way

Mine's still up
and will remain so until twelfth night
as is the tradition

I actually got three more Christmas cards today, they were on my desk when I went back to work (I took two days holiday just prior to the company break) so they will have a grand total of one night to stand among my mighty collection of... 8 cards.

I will miss my tree, I like the splash of colour and brightness it brings to my living room along with all the other decorations. Some people never grow up...

My tradition, begun with my ex and now with my new wife, is either Xmas day or the day after, all Xmas decorations come down. I am such a creature of habit that it bothers me to have decorations up too long.

In fact, to make it easier, my Xmas tree is only 15 inches tall so it takes me about 10 seconds to put it away. It has no decorations other than fiber optic lights.

I know........BORING!!!! The wife and I always have a great laugh with it. We bring in the presents and put the tree on top of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back