Cockpit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Leutnant

Airman
Dec 16, 2018
Alaska/Florida
Does anyone on the forum have high quality pictures of the Bf-109G2 cockpit with what each thing does for it? I'm also looking for one of the Bf-109G.

I have very good detailed b+w cockpit photos of an Me-109 but not sure if t's a "G" or even a "G2" that you have requested. If you look through the Smithsonian catalog of aircraft within their collection that's on display, one of them is a fully restored Messerschmitt Me-109 (or Bf-109?). They have it published in color. But this is the aircraft I was fortunate enough to be granted access to take detailed photos of the cockpit interior.

Crimea, Wow, that was fast! Thank you. I'll have to update my listing to reflect that. I hope to start my posting of my Guillow's P-51 Mustang build verfy soon, Since it's still being built, unlike my previous posts of the S.E.5 and Wright Bros' Flyer, this will be a long on-going process. As always, could use some feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back