Collings Foundation F-4D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
Katy Texas
F4 Phantom II at LSFM
Thursday, October 17

The Collings Foundation's F4 Phantom II is making a visit to the museum! Come see the ONLY Phantom in civilian hands, and the LAST flying Phantom in the United States! Be a part of this RARE opportunity!
9 a.m. | Phantom will be on LSFM ramp at opening of business.
9 - 10 a.m. | Launch - LSFM encourages you to bring your own hearing protection.
Phantom will be airborne for approximately 45 minutes.
Aircraft will recover to LSFM where it will be on the LSFM ramp until close of business.
This experience is included in your general admission and FREE for museum members!

I hope that you have lots of visitors and they provide a nice cash influx. I know I have no chance of getting there for the day BUT adding an address for those who do not know where the LSFM is would greatly help your cause.

Just for my interest - who/what is the LSFM?? do you have a web site?

Forgive me, Lone Star Flight Museum is at Ellington field, Houston, Texas. This weekend is Wings over Houston. Collings Foundation F-4D Phantom is homed here and will take part in the weekend event.

Please forgive me but when I first saw the title without opening up to the post, I thought F4D was a Douglas Skyray. Now THAT would be worth the trip. Also, there's another F-4H Phantom advertised for sale for $2.3 mil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back