Concerts you will be attending this year. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I went to the Metallica concert last night in Oberhausen, Germany and had a Meet and Greet with the band. Was fricken great!

mg1.jpg

mg2.jpg

mg3.jpg

mg4.jpg

mg5.jpg

You will have a great time my friend! AC/DC puts on an amazing show! I just saw them again no Friday (May 22, 2009) at a big Open Air in Hockenheim, Germany. There were 90,000 fricken people there! Here are some pics!

1-3.jpg

10-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

15-2.jpg

16-2.jpg

17-2.jpg

18-2.jpg

19-2.jpg

20-2.jpg

21-2.jpg

22-2.jpg

23-2.jpg

24-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-4.jpg

9-2.jpg

There is a big rock festival near my city that will be happening in late June, with bands like Social Code, Finger Eleven, Theory of a Deadman, and the reason I'm going, Shinedown! Two full days of music, about 20 bands, for $120. Pretty good if you ask me.

Next Thursday through Sunday, I will be at the famous Rock im Park Festival here in Germany. 90 bands on 3 stages over 3 days. I go there starting on Thursday though and camp out and party.

You pay $120 for 20 bands???? I payed $120 Euros ($169) for 90 over 3 days!

I am sorry, I was not trying to up you. I was just amazed that you guys pay that much for so few bands. The United States really needs to start getting festivals like they have over here in Europe. They are so much fun. I can not wait until next Thursday. I am going to buy about 10 more cases of Beer today and all the Ribs for the BBQ on Thursday as well as steaks and everything else.

Man I love Rock Festivals!

I am sorry, I was not trying to up you. I was just amazed that you guys pay that much for so few bands. The United States really needs to start getting festivals like they have over here in Europe. They are so much fun. I can not wait until next Thursday. I am going to buy about 10 more cases of Beer today and all the Ribs for the BBQ on Thursday as well as steaks and everything else.

Man I love Rock Festivals!

Don't worry, I didn't get that impression at all!

Here's the listing:

FRIDAY JUNE 26

THEORY OF A DEADMAN
SHINEDOWN
SHOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
DANIEL WESLEY BAND
DIE MANNEQUIN
PORTAL
SITTIN I'DOL
ROYALTIES
SALLY KRACKERS
BOONSTOCKBAND WARS
DJ JROCK
DJ STEREO BAIT
DJ DUSTY GROOVES

SATURDAY JUNE 26

FINGER ELEVEN
BIF NAKED
SOCIAL CODE
FENIX FOUNDATION
RAKE
LONG WAY DOWN
RAPTORS
THE RED LIMIT
DANI JEAN
SEKSTON SLANG
DJ RYAN WADE
DJ NESTOR DELANO
DJ MIKEY WONG
DJ BENNY HAWK

Thinking about getting some tickets to see Queensryche on my birthday this year. Found out they will be in Indy on my birthday. That's about a 2.25 hr from where I live. They're promoting their new cd, "American Soldier". Gotta check to see what other bands are playing close to home.

Little late on this but:

Went to see Queensryche on Halloween in St. Louis. Awesome F...ing show! The song they played were:
1. Songs from Rage for Order
2. Songs from American Soldier
3. Songs from Empire
Is was what they called music Suites.It was heavier than I thought it would be and Tate can still wail out some awesome vocals. Only concert I will get to go to this year.

My daughter and I will be seeing Andrea Bocelli on Dec. 12th.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zuylllS12c

She's 12 and that's what she wanted for her birthday- her birthday was Oct 1st and she's been waiting very patiently.

Then on the 13th, we're all (hubby and the 2 kids and I) going to see BOWFIRE for the kids Christmas presents. Here's the link for those who don't know Bowfire...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43g3SNQ_A5s

I love my kids!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back