Conclusion

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

billrunnels

Distinguished Member
B-17 Bombardier
8AF, 303bg, 360bs
Oct 13, 2017
Minnesota, USA
You will be pleased to know I have cleared my memory bank of WWII stories. I have enjoyed reliving that period of my life. I thank the management of this Web Sight for permitting me to share and the members for your encouraging response. It has been a fun trip. I intend to hang around as an active member and respond to other posts of interest. Should by chance you have future questions please ask them. I will be happy to reply.

Bill

Bill, thanks for sharing all of your stories, experiences and memories. You have certainly made this a better place with them.

Thank you for sticking around and remaining active. This place is only as good as the contributions its active members make.

:salute:

You'd better watch out, Bill. You've gained a whole new family, and a big, unruly lot we are at that! Don't be surprised if people are constantly asking you for more.

"Tell us another story, Unca Bill!"

:D

-Irish

You'd better watch out, Bill. You've gained a whole new family, and a big, unruly lot we are at that! Don't be surprised if people are constantly asking you for more.

"Tell us another story, Unca Bill!"

:D

-Irish
Had I been in the Air Corps longer than twenty seven months I would have more stories.:cool:

Thanks Bill for you and all of your insights.I know that I have learned A LOT from you by absorbing your stories, and I know I will in the future as well. As stated you are a large asset to this website and it's been a pleasure connecting with you here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back