Contractor or Army Air Force Flight test data

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

prentice672

Recruit
Oct 17, 2006
Southern California
Does anybody know how to access contractor flight test data. I've noitced that some of you have posted some very interesting data on vairious aircraft and I just wondered where you get it. I've seen the stuff at WWII aircraftperfromance.com and that's great stuff, but a lot of it is Army Air Force data and I just thought that the contractors must have done some flight testing to verify calculated performance. I was specifically interested in North American flight test data on the P-51. Thanks.

Ron

Does anybody know how to access contractor flight test data. I've noitced that some of you have posted some very interesting data on vairious aircraft and I just wondered where you get it. I've seen the stuff at WWII aircraftperfromance.com and that's great stuff, but a lot of it is Army Air Force data and I just thought that the contractors must have done some flight testing to verify calculated performance. I was specifically interested in North American flight test data on the P-51. Thanks.

Ron

Not an expert from getting at museums. Have found valuable info on how to look and access info at the website below.

LWAG :: Index

Enjoy Micdrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back