cool site!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You scored as A Romantic.

You're a romantic through and through. You may not ever have very many partners, but it's ok. You know that it's about the person who you're having it with, and that the sex is more of a fun biproduct - a very fun biprodict. You know how to make your partner happy, and that's what it's all about.

88%
A Romantic

88%
Virgin

80%
Sex God

58%
A Slave To BDSM

How can you be 80% virgin? ;)

Interesting.
You scored as A Slave To BDSM.

Admit it, you like being tied up and being told you've been very naughty. You like teasing your partner and making them squirm, and not letting them be able to do anything about it. Some people think what you do is sick and disgusting, but you know it's all in good fun.

A Slave To BDSM
85%

Sex God
73%

A Romantic
50%

Virgin
18%

Try being 18% virgin...hmmm...

You scored as Sex God.

You are a master at sex. You make your partner weak in the knees, and you know it. You've had the practice, and you've read the books, but don't get too cocky (pun intended) or you'll get put into place.

Sex God 85%

A Slave To BDSM 73%

A Romantic 25%

Virgin 15%

I'll agree with that. Oh Ashley put me in my place in the best way possible. So, that's already done. ;)

Actually the word "masturbate" comes from the Latin word "mastubari" meaning "to populate one-self".

Knowledge is power! :downtown:

:toothy8: :laughing6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back