Copy cats, machines and such.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PWR4360-59B

Senior Airman
May 27, 2008
The threads of like who makes the best this or that, got me thinking. It seems most all of the good stuff was made in the US and copied by other country's. Yes maybe not always invented in the US, but still the best examples where made in the US. I even discovered that Germany was copying such things as machine tools, and purchased many back in the old days from US manufactures. I know things have changed since WW2 days no longer does US make top quality stuff.
http://www.ebhsoc.org/journal/index.php/journal/article/viewFile/15/15

The threads of like who makes the best this or that, got me thinking. It seems most all of the good stuff was made in the US and copied by other country's. Yes maybe not always invented in the US, but still the best examples where made in the US. I even discovered that Germany was copying such things as machine tools, and purchased many back in the old days from US manufactures. I know things have changed since WW2 days no longer does US make top quality stuff.
Let's all wave our own national flag, shall we?
062-emoji-free.jpg

The article discusses machine tools up to 1930 and Germans buying US machine tools. Were German rockets, unmanned pulse jets, axial jet engines and all the other gubbins the US took out of Germany in 1945 made with US machine tools?

Still missing your smiley with your national flags....

This is the "show that you are a nationalist" thread, if you didn't get that. Post your flag and tell us why your country is superior to all others and why all the other countries suck.

I'll start, The Netherlands is better than anything, because, eh, because, WE'RE DUTCH!

What if you have two countries? Since I am a Deutsch-Amerikaner does that make über superior. You know America the best, USA, USA, USA, Deutschland über Alles, blah, blah, blah...

Oh nevermind.
You cannot be superior as you are not Dutch as I already clearly proved. Although the Americans seem to confuse 'Deutsch' with 'Dutch' (I saw that in Philladelphia). So that makes you confusingly superior and then only half....

Last edited:
Still missing your smiley with your national flags....

This is the "show that you are a nationalist" thread, if you didn't get that. Post your flag and tell us why your country is superior to all others and why all the other countries suck.

I'll start, The Netherlands is better than anything, because, eh, because, WE'RE DUTCH!
Waving a flag below sea level is no cause for celebration.

You cannot be superior as you are not Dutch as I already clearly proved. Although the Americans seem to confuse 'Deutsch' with 'Dutch' (I saw that in Philladelphia). So that makes you confusingly superior and then only half....
The reason why the Dutch are called Dutch is the same reason the Germans are called Tedeschi in Italian, Europeans confuse everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back