Covid-19 reports

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep - and I'm sure there are some out there who thinks this is all made up

And the really sad thing is the number of educated people that think it. This hoax is more elaborate than the moon landing, it involves billions of people around the world fooling America instead of the approximate 400,000 that kept the moon landing hoax a secret.

Last edited:
And the really sad thing is the number of educated people that think it. This hoax is more elaborate than the moon landing, it involves billions of people fooling America instead of the approximate 400,000 that kept the moon landing hoax a secret.

And 2 of my work colleagues were in on it because they were both hospitalized, and one went on a ventilator, due to this imaginary virus.

And 2 of my work colleagues were in on it because they were both hospitalized, and one went on a ventilator, due to this imaginary virus.

I lost a co-worker, and another ended up in the ICU. I had it in April of 2020 (mild), and now my sister, her daughter, and her grandson have it. It's an elaborate hoax.

People are crap with statistics and crap with language.
If you fly on a passenger plane you are unlikely to die by natural causes, you are unlikely to be on a plane where someone dies by natural causes or meet someone who has been on such a flight but if you operate a big airline it is absolutely certain it will happen so all crews must be trained to cope. There are about 1,350 people die every day in UK by all sorts of means from the obvious like age and cancer to the completely batshit crazy like walking under a bus looking at a phone or leaping into the sea to rescue a dog.
The difference between knowing a person and knowing of a person is huge. In my life I have known maybe a few thousand people to a greater or lesser extent, the old dear who serves in the local supermarket knows of a few thousand people a week. If she hears of someone dying of something noteworthy, everyone she serves hears about it for a week and they will all have "heard of" it.

Hey DerAdleristGelandet,

re "Aka, serious side effects are not common. Stop getting information from biased sources of misinformation."

Your were referring to . . ?

Hey DerAdleristGelandet,

re "Aka, serious side effects are not common. Stop getting information from biased sources of misinformation."

Your were referring to . . ?

I was adding to your post. Further elaboration. I.e. saying that serious side effects are not common unless someone gets their information from dubious sources.

I was not implying that you were doing that.

To go along with my earlier post about friends of mine so exhausted they are giving up and quitting their ICU jobs. This article shows how sad it has become. Its an interesting read to the end.

I know a guy who is a firm believer in all the conspiracies. He is a die hard Qer, and believes everything that pig farmer in the Philippines spews to his flock.

Chemtrails
Democrats drink the blood of babies
5G vaccine BS
Tracking devises

If you can think of one, he 100% believes it. It's frightening. He was a good friend of mine growing up, but I had to let him go. I have no desire to hear from him again.

The herd gets thinned because of the stupid ones I taught my last daughter, "If you are stupid, you die. Don't get eliminated." She is twenty eight and if one were to ask her today, "What did your father teach you?" she would give that answer. As an example of early training, at about five years old, she was standing in front of the TV watching Steve Irwin in the US(Arizona) pull a large rattlesnake from under a rock. He said, "A snake this size can kill you in 20 minutes." She said, "Don't touch it, kill it." I knew she would be all right.

Users who are viewing this thread