Cursor failure (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Failure ... but what kind of this? Freezing, disappearing? When does it happen? What OS .. Win10? What net browser .. Firefox? Is an adblocker used?
More details can be helpful.

the cursor is having issues on a particular thread on the site.
That indicates a possible server-side issue, not client-side (mouse or mouse driver).

If it is the server-side issue why nobody else reports that. My cursor works there fine. Anybody else has encountered the issue?

Just to recap on Dave's OP - the cursor is having issues on a particular thread on the site.
That indicates a possible server-side issue, not client-side (mouse or mouse driver).
Not really, the server does nothing to your mouse. It's not a Remote Desktop, the browser runs on the client side, so is everything mouse related.
Further more, the server side code is the same for every thread, only difference between the threads is the content.

As it seems to be person specific, it could be an Ad messing up the browser, which in turn is clogging up the computer's resources. But that's pure speculation based on not enough info so I second Wojtek's request for more info. We need OS, browser type and installed plugins and even then it will still be a wild guess as long as nobody else reports similar problems.

Last edited:
I've been working all afternoon on the computer including this site and several post with no problems. I went back to Vlad to see if anyone had reported the same, I seem to remember one had, and within a couple of post, cursor control was lost. I have to power down to recover cursor.

I've been working all afternoon on the computer including this site and several post with no problems. I went back to Vlad to see if anyone had reported the same, I seem to remember one had, and within a couple of post, cursor control was lost. I have to power down to recover cursor.

Installed Ad-Block Plus?

Did you try with another browser than your standard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back