Curtiss Navy Hawk

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

johnbr

2nd Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2006
London Ontario Canada
Three-quarter right front view of Curtiss Navy Hawk model under construction on the factory floor, inflated flotation bags in place under outer ends of upper wing.
Curtiss Navy Hawk.jpg

Tail Assembly - skel. [One-half left front view of rear end of skeleton fuselage and tail assembly of Curtiss Hawk, supported on a sawhorse on the factory floor, with plain canvas drape in background.
Curtiss Hawk.jpg

Johnbr,
Good morning. This post might not be seen due to the time lapse of your last post, but wanted to comment your photos of various Curtiss early aircraft are great! I've got a few Curtiss factory photos as well from (late) Peter Westburg's collection. Would like to share?

Johnbr,
Good morning. This post might not be seen due to the time lapse of your last post, but wanted to comment your photos of various Curtiss early aircraft are great! I've got a few Curtiss factory photos as well from (late) Peter Westburg's collection. Would like to share?
That is great I would love to see them.

That is great I would love to see them.
Johnbr,
Good morning. Excellent. I'm new to this site & not very familiar with all of the options available. If you'll be patient with me I can post them. How do I start a new post? I see at the bottom of our mssg exchange there are provisions for uploading photos "Upload a file." Do they need to be resized to fit this site? How many photos can be posted before starting a new post? Can the photos be captioned? If can be captioned, how does that work? Does this site have an archive for such photos? I see "photos," but they appear to be in random order. The photos I have from Westburg's collection are in b+w 35mm negatives. No doubt, they won't come near the quality of your excellent photos but I believe they will compliment. Does this site have provisions for allowing members go PM each other? I was asking this so we may email each other instead of clogging up this site with information/instructions. Hoping to hear from you soon. In the meantime, may I suggest you visit Stick & Tissue modeling site? It is there, that I've been actively working on building up an archive for modelers. You suggestions & comments would be welcomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back