Custom made decals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hello, I just started a new project that I will present soon in the relevant page, where a number of white or very pale colour decals is required. I normally do my special decals with a laser printer, but this doesn't work with pale colours and I cannot use white decal paper because most of them are text subjects, see picture enclosed. Does anybody know a good supplier in Europe for these custom decals? Many thanks in advance. Alberto

212ASW-maristaeli02_zps08dfb536.jpgLibreria - 0823.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Fantasy Print Shop in the UK may be able to do custom decals. but there might be a minimum print-run or charge.
Just an update on this subject. Fantasy Print Shop do custom decals but they answered to my enquiry saying that they do a minimum of 25 sheets, so wasn't good for me.
Instead a found a firm in Italy that does any quantity, enclosed the sheet thy just did for me for my AB 212 ASW. The artwork has been done by myself and the cost for one A5 sheet was 10 Euro plus 6,5 Euro for shipment. Their name is FIDES GRAFICA and this is the link to their website: Decalcomanie stampa per modellismo professionale

Attachments

• STENCILS CHIARI rev.pdf
    60 KB · Views: 54
Good stuff, and that's a very reasonable price for a 'one off' single sheet. Page bookmarked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back