D Day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sunny91

Video Extraordinaire
Apr 2, 2005
All Murrays road to Berlin, D Day.

4 parts download all files and extract with WINRAR or JZIP.

Sunny

Attachments

• Al Murrays Road to Berlin - D-day.part1.rar
    47.7 MB · Views: 155
  • Images.jpg
    Images.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Al Murrays Road to Berlin - D-day.part2.rar
    47.7 MB · Views: 105
  • Al Murrays Road to Berlin - D-day.part3.rar
    47.7 MB · Views: 110
  • Al Murrays Road to Berlin - D-day.part4.rar
    28.7 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I can not believe the amount of people who does not even have a remote idea of when and what D-DAY was about. I am almost ashamed of the people I hold dear to me. My children will not be so un-educated.

Sometimes I feel I was born in the wrong time. You hear this all the time but the feelings are true for myself. Or perhaps it is that I admire the purpose of an ordinary man performing his task at hand and not realizing that at the time he was performing one of the most courageous things a human could perform.....fighting, killing , healing and surviving for your country.

I agree completely with you. I have personnally put any and all WWII vets on a pedistal of admiration. Maybe I'm wrong or right , but they were the greatest generation.

I agree completely with you. I have personnally put any and all WWII vets on a pedistal of admiration. Maybe I'm wrong or right , but they were the greatest generation.

Well said,sir. With the exception of the Falklands and the first Gulf War, I feel that WWII was the last conflict which saw the complete and unalloyed unification in purpose and deed of every right-minded human being, wether military or civilian, irrespective of race, creed or religion. Their memory shall not die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back