decals for Ki-61-I-Ko 1/48 68th Sentai ?

le_steph40

Chief Master Sergeant
4,405
3,023
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Location
Montech
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello,

I tried on the web but no success... :-(
I'm looking for decals sheet to build a 1/48 Kawasaki Ki-61-I Ko. The option that I need is in the box of Hasegawa 09670 or the option #4 from Aeromaster decals 48-133
AeroMaster_48-133_Instructions1.jpg


Anybody to help me please ?
:rolleyes:
 
Anytime Steph! :thumbright:
 
I will look at the un used decals i have from the ki-61 kit i have to see if it was included, cant remember the manufacturer !
 
Yes Karl, there is the 68th Sentai insignia on this sheet but personnal emblem of Shogo Takeuchoi is missing...

I just want to thank you all, I finally found Rising Decals RD48019 on ebay with an attracting price... If someone is interested by the others options of this decal sheet, let me know ;-)

RD48019B.jpg
 
Good stuff guys, and glad you got the sheet you needed Steph.
 
Glad you found it, I have had no joy...

You need some bacon maaan....

Wuff-wuff-wuff....that's another one of my dog imitations...
 
:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back