decals for SG4

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guy's

Had a look at the internet shops ( that i do buisness with ) for decals in 1/32 for SG4. No luck in finding any.

Any idea who sells them.

Thanks

I've had a quick look around Keith, and couldn't find any in any scale I'm afraid. You could try Peddinghaus Decals though, as they do a lot of Luftwaffe stuff, and will, I believe, do 'one offs', or will print sets from suggestions that might prove viable. Don't know what the cost would be though.

For "Airframes"

Terry;
I 'm a scale modeler and need a "Sensenich" prop decal for a 15 or 16 in propeller I've heard the're out there.
I just can't find 'em ..........
Thanks

Hi Holly. I haven't seen any on any of the usual sites or decal suppliers listings, although I didn't do a massive search. I'm presuming this ios for a flying model, so I don't really have much info for that end of the modelling world.
Maybe if you could obtain a good colour image of the 'real thing' , you could re-size this and print it onto ink jet decal paper.

Terry;

FYI ........Went to Aircraft Spruce in Corona and got the full size decals ...........Then to "Swifty Sign" in Rancho Cucamonga and he downsized them to fit my 16" props ..............Fantastic job !! ........Now to find "Hamilton Standard" ....LOL
Again, Thanks for your help

Holly

Thanks for the update Holly, and glad you found what you needed. Hamilton-Standard shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think - there's certainly decals in up to 1/32nd scale, which again could be re-sized. Can't remember the decal manufacturer though, but a quick search of relevant model web-sites should unearth something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back