Di Final Poll........

What Origin Ajkraft You Wanna Have Inna Di Titla?

• United States Air Force

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Royal Air Force

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Luftwaffe

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Vojenno Vozdushnie Sily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armée de'l Air

• Régia Aéronautica

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Czechoslovak Air Force in Exile... (RAF)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Polish Air Force in Exile... (RAF)

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:tongue8:

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    292.4 KB · Views: 121
yeah, from all 6 major countries too

lanc, what makes you think that?

I do? let me recount.... make that 6 powers and what is that French Cauldron doing there?

you missed that Zero back there

I'm adding more Japs and removing that stupid French Caudron

Nice looma, but I think you should make the aircraft and the name melt together to make something that will stand out and do not look like all the others. I must say the one looma did looks dull and does not stand out, I am just being honest here and you did do a nice job looma.

It must be something like a collage with all the pictures of the aircraft making one large picture with the name over the pictures of the pictures that makes up the background.

Just being honest.

Henk

This is probably not what you think but it arose under my hands (mouse) a few minutes ago...

Attachments

• logo_bullet.jpg
    logo_bullet.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 130
Yeah I know but I don't have more planes in this style.

I'm aslo working on the airforces crests line-up, I'd like to depict all fighting nations (thiose who had an airforce - Czech, Polish, Belgian, Dutch, etc...)

But I need some good pictures of aircraft (better if color) on blank background... ;)

Thanks for any source providing! :thumbleft:

Henk said:
Nice looma, but I think you should make the aircraft and the name melt together to make something that will stand out and do not look like all the others. I must say the one looma did looks dull and does not stand out, I am just being honest here and you did do a nice job looma.

It must be something like a collage with all the pictures of the aircraft making one large picture with the name over the pictures of the pictures that makes up the background.

Just being honest.

Henk

something like CCs? if thats the case then i will have to edit and re-animate 13 pics... anyways atleasat ur honest

BTW... the guy who wanted the Boomerang should provide a color profile like that of it then ill add it 4 u
and Henk, the animation can take a while to load on Dial-up so im just asking if u can see the picture changing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back