Die Deutschen Luftwaffe videos?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jgreiner

Airman 1st Class
Mar 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I have in my collection three of these videos, which I believe were originally put out in the mid 80's? "Chronos" videos out of the UK released them. I have volumes 1, 2 and 7, so I know there were at least 7, but I believe there were 8 or 9 in the series. Were these ever released on DVD or again on VHS? I'd love to get the rest of the series if possible!

Thanks!
John

Snautzer, no ISBN that I can find. Bar code, yes but no ISBN. I did find a place online that *maybe* has the entire VHS set for sale. I sent an e-mail and will see what response (if any) I get.

John

I have in my collection three of these videos, which I believe were originally put out in the mid 80's? "Chronos" videos out of the UK released them. I have volumes 1, 2 and 7, so I know there were at least 7, but I believe there were 8 or 9 in the series. Were these ever released on DVD or again on VHS? I'd love to get the rest of the series if possible!

Thanks!
John

John,

There are a total of 7 volumes in the "Die Deutschen Luftwaffe" NTSC VHS tape series that I have. The covers for these are printed so as to display a Ju-87 when they are all arranged in order on a bookshelf. I no longer have a VHS tape player, and was thinking of listing these on eBay, but not sure just what they go for these days. I may have played one or two of these once, but most of them are brand new and unused.

Let me know if you still have an interest in them.

Thanks,

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back