captured German Videos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dasstuka

Airman
Feb 6, 2005
I found a nice video at the National Archives that is 445MB large and was wondering how I can post it here or make it
available to other forum members ? Some of the video shows American ejection seat testing. But the rest is all German .
Listed are the aircraft shown .... V1 & V2 - ME 262 -Heinkel 280 - Dornier 335 - and the ME 163

Thanks

Dasstuka

I found a nice video at the National Archives that is 445MB large and was wondering how I can post it here or make it
available to other forum members ? Some of the video shows American ejection seat testing. But the rest is all German .
Listed are the aircraft shown .... V1 & V2 - ME 262 -Heinkel 280 - Dornier 335 - and the ME 163

Thanks

Dasstuka
You could either upload it top Dropbox or similar if you have it or put on Youtube as "unlisted" then post the link here which means people wont be able to find it by searching on youtube they`ll need the link. Or you could pm a forum administrator (like Marcel Marcel ) to ask as there may be implications for copyright depending on the file.

The video was free to download from the archives website I will try and upload it to YouTube.
I was sent a another video about a sounding rocket I was looking to get information about and the archive rep
Told me there was no copyright problem unless the video was taken by a news broadcasting agency. Let me try to upload
it to YouTube and get the direct download link from the archives

direct archives link for first video scroll down to middle of page on left side will say "download"

Video 1 link

Thanks

Dasstuka
Das Stuka, thanks for the links!
In the last video the guy with the bat against the destroyed Me-109 made me...cry:cry:.
The "victim" is a Bf 109G-6 WNr. 161037 from I./EKG, Green 3, Stammkennzeichen PQ+JK.
Cheers!:cry:

Attachments

• Bat-man_sound.mp4
    3.2 MB
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back