Die "Schiessfibel" (shooting guide) for German fighter pilots 6/44

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bobbysocks

Chief Master Sergeant
Feb 28, 2010
Pennsylvania
could find where this has been posted before. its pretting interesting and printed in a way to get ahold of a young man's imagination and attention. the link is to the site where you can download the file...if the PDF version i posted doesnt work. even if you can read German you will get the jist of the subject...

RaFiGer's kleine Schiessfibel

edit....some of the drawing are a bit racy ...i didnt wat to get in trouble with the mods or offend anyone..so i deleted the PDF file. the DL is free and worth viewing. I am ASSUMING it is authentic from the time..

Last edited:
I own a very old copy the diagrams were used in 1943, the booklet is more of a comic than a reality

that is what i was wondering...if its someone's artistic rendition or authentic. as far as being comic book style...i have seen a couple US publications that were printed inteh same manner. i will take your word for it pertaining to its authenticity...

The US Army was handing out comic book format maintenence guides, with busty beauties explaning how to maintain your M-16, set up perimeter radars, Etc. in the late 60's- early 70's. We enjoyed them. I think it was a better way to get the information across for some of the troops, than the dry old tech manuals.

Hey, it is history. You cannot change history, only learn from it. Good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back