Do 217W Sea Stuka

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

maxmwill

Airman 1st Class
Apr 18, 2011
I couldn't find a folder for asking about models, so it is here. My question is, has anyone built this in any scale? I found mention of it in Karl-Heinz Regnat's Dornier Do217, and while it is in German, and my understanding of German is less than adequate, I still understood enough of its history(not much), as well as a 2 view drawing enough to want to consider a bit of kit bashing consisting of the floats and struts from an old He115(they appear roughly the same size as in the 2 view) and an old Do217 E kit.

I couldn't find a folder for asking about models, so it is here. My question is, has anyone built this in any scale? I found mention of it in Karl-Heinz Regnat's Dornier Do217, and while it is in German, and my understanding of German is less than adequate, I still understood enough of its history(not much), as well as a 2 view drawing enough to want to consider a bit of kit bashing consisting of the floats and struts from an old He115(they appear roughly the same size as in the 2 view) and an old Do217 E kit.
Would you mind posting a picture of the drawings? I can also help translate the text for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back