Yugoslavian decals - a search rquest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Early on I was informed that pink and mint green camo jobs would probably not pass muster.
Whats wrong with pink and green Ralph?

touchups-jpg.jpg

RNAF7.jpg

Unfortunately the roundels and codes got the best of me and it is now my paint mule. And now....back to our regular program

Ralph, I'm intending to put together a large order for Hannants, when the pain and swelling of the arthritis subsides (which I hope is ****ing soon!) allowing me to check my stocks etc.
I could add the decals to my order, and then send them on to you if that would help ?
I can't promise when I'll be doing this, but I should be able to get them to you by the time you reach the decal stage.

Ralph, I'm intending to put together a large order for Hannants, when the pain and swelling of the arthritis subsides (which I hope is ****ing soon!) allowing me to check my stocks etc.
I could add the decals to my order, and then send them on to you if that would help ?
I can't promise when I'll be doing this, but I should be able to get them to you by the time you reach the decal stage.
Terry, such an offer. How could I refuse? Our latest cold front (went down to 39 deg F) blew through so I was gifted a bit of your joint pain. I'm fortunate to not have rheumatoid, I believe this is what is ailing you?

I went to the Hennants site and found the KORA, KORD7231, set. They indicate 2 in stock (Yea!). Unsure of how to reimburse you though?? Do you take Visa:rolleyes:. I would really appreciate the assistance in getting these. It is probably good that you will be delayed a bit so that I can get some response from my emails. But I'm not holding my breath with those.

Does the current US admin allow mail to come in from CA :twisted:. I guess as long as there isn't any oil attached it will be OK.

No problem Ralph. I'm hoping to get organised by the middle of next week - my desk-top computer is going in to sort a problem, get some upgrades and a bigger graphics card and port, on Monday, so when I get it back I can place my order. Shold have it back by Wednesday, I hope.
(I'll have my lap-top, but that's a bit limited, and I prefer to do ordering etc on my main PC.).
When I receive the decals, I'll let you know, and if you can PM me a postal address, I'll get them in the pigeon post across the pond.

No problem Ralph. I'm hoping to get organised by the middle of next week - my desk-top computer is going in to sort a problem, get some upgrades and a bigger graphics card and port, on Monday, so when I get it back I can place my order. Shold have it back by Wednesday, I hope.
(I'll have my lap-top, but that's a bit limited, and I prefer to do ordering etc on my main PC.).
When I receive the decals, I'll let you know, and if you can PM me a postal address, I'll get them in the pigeon post across the pond.
I just added comments to our ongoing PM. But to repeat, I have placed an order for the decals along with some (unneeded) models. I just could not pass up the opportunity to get some really unique kits. Ordering the decals alone, $6.41, had $6.41 shipping. Adding three models only added about $5.00 more to the shipping.

Thanks for the kind offer on getting the decals for me. This is much simpler and easier all the way around. Not sure if I want to thank you for leading me to that site or not? Shades of you know who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back