DO217

VALENGO

Senior Airman
458
57
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Location
Zárate city, Argentina
Website
josesantich.es.tl
Hy, I´m looking for a good walkaround (mostly external views) of Dornier 217.
Any link, thanks a lot. And happy new year to all of you!!.
 
Hy, I´m looking for a good walkaround (mostly external views) of Dornier 217.
Any link, thanks a lot. And happy new year to all of you!!.

Im dont know of any Do 217's that survived the war. Are you looking for some specific sides or area's of an aircraft.
 
I´m an amateur 3D modeller, and need close up views for a model I´m working on. Don´t need to be actual pictures, anything is welcome, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • DO 217.jpg
    DO 217.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 270
Couple of pictures I have saved in the past of some Do-217. Hope they help.
 

Attachments

  • Do-217.JPG
    Do-217.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,348
  • do-217 a.JPG
    do-217 a.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 253
Midcrow that pic is a keeper. I wish I could have a museum or book that chronicled the best WWII pics. That would be one of them. Well done.
 
 
Sure does, doesn't it. The contrast is all wrong between the planes and the background.

Exactly,besides proportions between the Akropol and bombers are also incorrect.

BTW nice stuff B-17engineer.:)
 
As ussual, I am an entire disaster when texturing, while the mesh is almost ready the texture is just in the beggining.
 

Attachments

  • 217 1.jpg
    217 1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 217 2.jpg
    217 2.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 217 3.jpg
    217 3.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 123
A little too big for our screens but a very good work,:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back