**** DONE: 1/48 Hawker Tempest V - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok then here you go, i have ran pva into the gaps.
will be a couple of weeks before any more progress as we move house next week and i'm at work untill then

Picture 001.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg

Starting to look like a Tempest Karl, good stuff mate. And just think, once you've moved and settled in, you'll have your own, dedicated modelling room !

Looks great Karl and there is something about a Tempest that attracts, robust looking machine. Got me a book coming with all the in's and out's detail on the Typhoon/Tempest family.

I've always liked the Tempest's big tail, looks like you're doing a fine job!
Good luck with the move. Word of advice from a 20+year professional mover, When you unpack, open one box, empty it, then do another. Don't try to find that "thing you need", that way lies madness, my friend!

I've always liked the Tempest's big tail, looks like you're doing a fine job!
Good luck with the move. Word of advice from a 20+year professional mover, When you unpack, open one box, empty it, then do another. Don't try to find that "thing you need", that way lies madness, my friend!
oh the wife never lets me unpack unless its "all my airplane rubbish" as she calls it, luckily we are only moving a couple of miles away but our own space will be bliss !
and thanks for the kind words

Looking good Karl. good luck with the move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back