++ **** DONE 1/48 NA F- 51D/K - Military Conflicts of the 1950's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks partners.

I have a few days with problems when connect to the server where I have uploaded photos and I can not go placing advances the plane, since mozilla firefox I update and then the server estubo maintenance have been unable to connect again restarts me constantly connection to seervidor and does not connect, have gone up photos by picasa to see if once and google allows to place links, I'm trying to upload it is server the forum to place here since the sizes of the photos for this server and the size of my pictures are very different and I am reduced by a preocesador of images but we have more pictures to that effect exists time ....

picasa pictures from the same in a few days disappear as happened before me while my computer photobucket and agree to work .....
prepared to give the black paint layer antiglare

SYkSAUzeruZezQu4WAkoJz5GCubOMn76ESfxiYDEU9-ADXafFN5rS0r7mWYfxWnK5FJ383S4zlQqwJviUw=w1280-h854-no.jpg

in the tail too
OrB4vQpuVlCZmkIrzJF9yJty9vzcc0sycVpWCbp-BKW8XayPa3EBNrOyjGeNMQxgqrwQ5tzoPmebAHM-HQ=w1280-h854-no.jpg

after drying black paint, prepare the plane masking parts ranging from yellow to paint, I have the usual yellow paint on white to give more life to yellow
Ljyj-ZERxdMV4Afr_RR_XsrV4kF6PpD2LMDhyUzLxS0z8-wXqC3-xJ5XozeelZDEmLXbZZWOF_7KBlNDUA=w1280-h854-no.jpg

and yellow painted

WbY1RBYvcfT0izSgRK4zRyamdGyQW0JdNWqsRvkqxeAZKuPhA431-lhBq6SJqpvNBVrw7P02OAKpMHooRg=w1280-h854-no.jpg

YmXphoSwuQ5nTfI6iwVAObElkG_3YtNyfK0gLU6Z6KcJb2CYdKf_vNezJW31tBrJiqDTCzeZ-av-fsKbZg=w1280-h854-no.jpg

nxJGnVve25a694kQ_Ld33iMT11KmZOYd0iKSGDlQifgA-jEnXgqE_u4ABajIGSyh3mvz_-J7wkfkiGXQ1A=w1280-h854-no.jpg

Add that if you look in the wings gave different colors of aluminum to give a little more color contrast

Your metal paint work is excellent Sergio! I love the variation!

the variation has been easy to do, but not so my technique. I never remember to repair the plastic with some alcohol before painting and that makes me stay imprimacion not like playing and skip to work with masks ... thank you all for commenting and support

we go with the plane, placed the decals after drying wax protection paint,

IMG_6388_zpsy297bzc8.jpg

I gave the wax, dry, panel lines and give the fumes before finishing by giving the sealing wax layer all the work before the plane beginning to end

IMG_6393_zpsda78qbzs.jpg

IMG_6394_zpsbd7ahpei.jpg

IMG_6395_zpshauvosx5.jpg

IMG_6396_zpsw997tifh.jpg

IMG_6397_zpslfhswyyq.jpg

exhaust already paint finishes already

IMG_6400_zpsvkjizvnb.jpg

IMG_6401_zpssfv8g4wp.jpg

to only see a quick image of the plane on the bench adjusting the undercarriage.
IMG_6406_zpsxmeqnxmf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back