May 28, 2012 #82 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra She's looking okay Bruce.
May 28, 2012 #83 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Done good mate!
May 28, 2012 #84 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looks very nice to me. I only use liquid mask occassionally, and then mainly just as a 'fill in' on canopies or hard to mask windows. It tends to 'shrink back', which can't always be seen. But at least you've sorted it, and it looks good.
Looks very nice to me. I only use liquid mask occassionally, and then mainly just as a 'fill in' on canopies or hard to mask windows. It tends to 'shrink back', which can't always be seen. But at least you've sorted it, and it looks good.
May 28, 2012 Thread starter #85 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa Getting closer...
May 28, 2012 #86 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,317 38,850 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 29, 2012 #89 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Looking real good Bruce!!
May 29, 2012 #90 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I agree. Quite sharp.
May 29, 2012 Thread starter #91 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa DONE! I'm putting this one to bed and moving on to the next. I shall make the new thread tomorrow. Thanks for all the support guys.
DONE! I'm putting this one to bed and moving on to the next. I shall make the new thread tomorrow. Thanks for all the support guys.
May 29, 2012 #92 fubar57 General 37,500 27,273 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Great looking model Bruce. Geo
May 29, 2012 #94 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Yep, it looks great!
May 29, 2012 #95 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I agree, nicely done Bruce.
May 30, 2012 #96 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Nicely done Bruce.
May 30, 2012 #97 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
May 30, 2012 #98 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Beautiful job Bruce