**** DONE: 1/72 A-10 Thunderbolt II - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

I've always liked the shape of the Warthog. And always thought someone has to come up with a single seat homebuilt with that wing and tail. Keep it comin matey.
 
Good question Tama, you have to take some pictures of the finished build, we want 6 taken from special angles (see the link I've given you and the PDF on #2 posting) and then you can add an additional 4 of your favourite shots from any angle or position you like. I downloaded the PDF and filed it away for future reference.

Next create an new thread in the GB 13 starting with: ****FINISHED followed with your details as explained in the second link I've posted.

Hope this helps and if you have a problem, just holler.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/posting-finished-build-threads-gbs-26737.html

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/group-build-photo-requirements-17034.html
 
Cheers!

Its very close, the gloss is practically dry so its decals and a final matt coat to finish the deal.
 
A minor set back today. The warthog mouth decal didnt fit to the curve properly and ended up rip, damn.
So I decided to cut off the mouth and keep the eyes. Its know a mouthless warthog, thats besides the GAU-8 Avenger of course :D

IMG_4965.JPG
IMG_4964.JPG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back