**** DONE: 1/48 P-47D Thunderbolt "Razorback" - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Here's what the stripe looks like now. And I got the two decals on the canopy installed. Once they cure I'll coat'em in Future and dullcoate and put the canopy on and be FINISHED!
 

Attachments

  • 07 23 12_1065 P-47 Klibbe resized 20.jpg
    07 23 12_1065 P-47 Klibbe resized 20.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 190
Great job fixing that white line Aaron ! This is going to look the biz with the canopy on, very well done.
 
That is a great job :D I always have trouble with white actually coming out white on models, and not "whitey" whatever color under it ish, same with yellow the base color always bleads through to it :S
 
Thank you Igor and Hugh.:oops: Igor, I just dry shoot the white until it covers. It takes a little bit but it seems to work for me.
 
Thanks guys.:oops: Soon as I get some lunch I'll get the canopy shot in dull coat and install it this afternoon. Not sure exactly how it mounts in the open position but I'll get it figured out.:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back