++ **** DONE: 1/72 F9F-2P Panther - Military Conflicts of the 1950's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

caponi assembled, painted the color of the interior and this to seal the black color

IMG_6253_zps1f1er21v.jpg

done with interactive ak polished aluminum paint the plane, I did a test paint on a piece of wing so it looks a little blue about it, this already eliminated

IMG_6256_zps3hfz44lx.jpg

Looks great Sergio! Is the silver the undercoat for chipping? Or are you going to a non-blue finish?

John because that's the idea I saw a picture of the plane on a training flight that had the central part of the wing quite shabby paint and that would make clear to you but you will not miss a ...

Nice work so far!

Gnomey again, thnaks you very much

Thank you all for commenting, we go with the painting, give the base color and this with rlm75 give some light to the panels

IMG_6273_zps4cfcmdhn.jpg

IMG_6275_zpsnzqgn7s6.jpg

on the other hand I base color

IMG_6276_zpsgkpctoib.jpg

done this and the almost dry paint with a brush fibers'm scratching the surface so that the spalling is made as the wear that occurs on the plane, try to do with products ak-interactive and although it was very well had to give many layers, and the color was not as I would like.
after this with sandpaper 2000 review worn and slightly damp paint again and looks like this:

IMG_6277_zps1t0kxc8r.jpg

IMG_6278_zps93s7nxkt.jpg

You are a speed builder Sergio!

I'll tell you a little, I took 7 days locked up at home with a palmar fastitis, I have the disease of athletes, just start the season and 2 training I injured (according guess), and I fall so in the few times that I have no pain and I can be with my feet on the ground I stick to plastic and if above say that the model is almost perfect that has no problems with anything and fits perfect help more.

Yep, it's looking good.
What did you think of the AK Interactive paints ?
I'm considering trying them on a couple of NMF models I'm planning.

Terry thanks you.

The extreme metal are very thin to work with them, cover well in three passes is all well painted, no need to dilute all, resist a lot, you can make them all not jump, (provided the plastic is free of fat as always), are somewhat better than the vsp I use myself, regarding alcladII can not tell you not probe, and finishes are but very real, white aluminum and polished aluminum are colors logradísimos but duralumin is more greenish titanium or burned.

Sincerely and modeling labs (no patriotism that many do for the sake of being of my country and known miguel "mig"), is a mpintura as seen in the videos of you tube no more as is the boat to paint and a brilliant, durable finish and accept treatments

thanks all people, thanks fellas

Yesterday I finished the top and the bottom have now varnish and let dry to place the decalsç

IMG_6291_zps2zxmmzro.jpg

IMG_6290_zps4rn8togd.jpg

IMG_6292_zpsbvosdkzs.jpg

IMG_6293_zpswrcle6pt.jpg

IMG_6296_zpsarkcltzt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back