++ **** DONE: 1/72 Mc Donnell F2H-2N Banshee - Military Conflicts of the 1950's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andy any problem, you time is your time i understand

Geo thanks

Last edited:
I start to ride the plane, and modified the cockpit, here it is positioned without hitting anything, so it looks crooked

seat looking information and restarting my router can find information from the plane a walk around very very detailed photos taken by Don hinton this photographed all.
if anyone is interested can see that:

f2h-2p.html

Great! Saves me a trip to our museum.

Andy nothing happens I also thank you, I should have thought before the reboot and reconfigure it to the search and make the shopping environment browsers.

Nice work on the cockpit! It's very detailed considering an out-of-box 1/72 kit!

for if the detailed interior of the cockpit is excellent for cash and also be on this scale, so we understand the plane as it comes is like a ProfiPack eduard missing four little details that clear the sold separately and the price is somewhat unless eduard, to buy enough made me a discount and it was worth, I'm starting materials arecopilar to reopen the e-shop.

Nicely done so far!

Gnomey thanks

painted with seat belts placed this command to close the fuselage

I'm trying to adjust to the fuselage nose is quite difficult but there is almost 2mm space echelon leaving the fuselage with the nose

I have sent a strap to the company to see if they can replace me the pizzas poorly injectadas I came with the model. Look at the photos.

I not think I can finish in time for the time that is the term would be extended in time

Users who are viewing this thread