**** DONE: 1/72 Yak 1M - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: Sergio
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: ZTS Plastyk #s-036
Model Type: Yakovlev yak1m normandie-niemen
accesory: none

jak%201m_zps4nbtsyqa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the plane that comes in the kit is this was looking online profiles and anything that I've taken I remember of the journal air magazine, I do not remember the number

1m_zpsrdtdxbw5.png

The unit originated in mid-1943 during World War II. Initially the groupe comprised a group of French fighter pilots sent to aid Soviet forces on the Eastern Front at the suggestion of Charles de Gaulle, (that was written reality can be very different), leader of the Free French Forces, who felt it important that French servicemen serve on all fronts in the war.

Groupe de Chasse 3 (GC 3) (3rd Fighter Group) in the Free French Air Force, first commanded by Jean Tulasne, fought in three campaigns on behalf of the Soviet Union between 22 March 1943, and 9 May 1945, during which time it destroyed 273 enemy aircraft and received numerous orders, citations and decorations from both France and the Soviet Union, including the French Légion d'Honneur and the Soviet Order of the Red Banner. Joseph Stalin awarded the unit the name Niemen for its participation in the Battle of the Niemen River (1944).

buy this plane thinking that the Spanish pilots who flew in the VVS took this plane but more that I investigate less clear see that some Spanish was to control this device, so I'll do cash, according to air magazine pilot with 23 was a pilot named Mertzisen but can not find more information from the pilot alone I found this review

"Yak-1B "White 23", pilot u/k, 303 IAD, Normandie-Niemen Regiment. The side view of the camouflage application here is correct, and this is a common 1942-43 Saratov scheme in AMT-6/-4/-7."

thanks you fellas

is a plane that unsurprisingly cost me 3 € is very difficult so I wear lace

IMG_5248_zps0edrddaa.jpg

IMG_5249_zpsg52t6ql6.jpg

IMG_5250_zpslszwnm52.jpg

It is interesting that the ZTS Plastyk offers the kit as a couple of different sets ( different decal markings ) but it is not the real kit of the manufacturer. The Mastercraft offers the reboxed origin ZTS Plastyk Yak-1M (Yak-1B) one.

Found on ... Modelarstwo z pasją • Zobacz wątek - VIN-FREE/Jak-1b (d.jak-1M) ZTS Plastyk 1/72

The Mastercarft on left , the ZTS on right...

View attachment 342083

View attachment 342084

View attachment 342085

I can not read the link you put me and the translator that I have around here it is to be at home for the English vocabulary that escapes me, nothing more.
I might be wrong but I think zts plolastik fits this plane but the original mold is a-model, has all the earmarks by the plastic is hard as AMODEL and detail is as you see null

thanks to all'm having some battle with the model to recreate as seen in the photo to place the aircraft is on track but has see if I have time these days and upload the photos I have of the plane ....

The ZTS Plastyk kit isn't the A-model one. It is said the kit is reboxed Plasticart ( former DDR ) manufacturer. However I haven't seen the origin Plasticart kit of the Yak-1 and can't confirm that.

Here the A-model sprues...

amodel_yak1-parts1-lg.jpg

amodel_yak1-parts2-lg.jpg

mounted, not without suffering is very difficult fit and well but it is good and I have the yak 1b eduard, at home

IMG_5295_zps8bzmmtwu.jpg

taking advantage of the airbrush painting had give a hand to the entire surface
IMG_5296_zpsoikkbbb0.jpg

and the bottom give the black base as a primer
IMG_5297_zpsxkcx86ek.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back