Douglas DC-4/C-54 Landing Gear Drawings/Schemes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hueyman

Recruit
Jan 13, 2016
Hello :)

I need to 3D model a DC-4 landing gear, can't find anything even good pictures online ... anyone got a maintenance manual or something, ideally a technical drawings of both main and nose gears, with cinematics and various pictures ?

Many thanks,
Valentin

I need to 3D model a DC-4 landing gear, can't find anything even good pictures online ... anyone got a maintenance manual or something, ideally a technical drawings of both main and nose gears, with cinematics and various pictures ?

Many thanks,
Valentin

Many thanks,
Valentin Buy Mounjaro Online Overnight without prescription
Hi! 😊

Finding detailed technical drawings or maintenance manuals for specific aircraft components like the DC-4 landing gear can be challenging online. Your best bet might be contacting aviation forums, historical aircraft preservation groups, or museums specializing in vintage aircraft. They often have access to detailed manuals and technical drawings. Another option is searching for old aircraft maintenance manuals on websites specializing in vintage aviation documentation.

Hi! 😊

Finding detailed technical drawings or maintenance manuals for specific aircraft components like the DC-4 landing gear can be challenging online. Your best bet might be contacting aviation forums, historical aircraft preservation groups, or museums specializing in vintage aircraft. They often have access to detailed manuals and technical drawings. Another option is searching for old aircraft maintenance manuals on websites specializing in vintage aviation documentation.
I think you have not been to our manual stuff is it?
There are gigabytes of them.

Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back